“Customer centricity is a culture of putting the customer at the center of everything you do” – Brian Solis
A world of finance and investments can be complicated. Assessment of the risk inherent in investments products are many a times a difficult task, which can affect the well-being of one’s portfolio.
At the same time, we recognise that everyone’s financial journey is different and each investor has their own money philosophies and values attached to their wealth and financial lives.
We leverage our vast experience, expertise and knowledge for a client-centric, holistic approach to financial guidance that reflects priorities, values and life circumstances. As professionals, we have an ethical obligation to act in your best interest when providing financial and investment services and to help you create the best path in turning financial dreams into realities.
Enjoy your Journey, not just the Destination!
While building long term relationships with our clients, we believe in promoting financial literacy, which helps them make sound financial decisions. Its equally important to
Assess, Create, Implement, Review
We begin by listening to you. We learn about your objectives, your perspective on risk, your expectations, your liquidity need for short term & long term and your money philosophies.
It involves an exercise where you enrol us to conduct entire Financial Life Planning, we will go further to understand more about each and every financial goal, for which you have been investing and saving – lifestyle, career, passions, ambitions, hobbies, etc.
Assessment also involves conducting Risk profiling to determine the optimal level of risk you are willing to take after taking into account the risk required to be taken, your own risk capacity and your tolerance to risk.
The next step is to create a blueprint on the basis of our discussions and understanding you
This involves the following steps: –
- Assist in finalising your critical and ambitious financial goals
- Assess your current financial situation – income, expenses, current wealth situation.
- Asses your current cash flows & networth
- Prepare and make recommendations on various aspects of your financial requirements – Goal Planning, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Contingency Fund, Risk Management, Insurance Planning, Liability Management, Tax Efficiency Review, Estate Planning, etc
- Involves evaluation of your current Investment Portfolio and suggest recommendations for re-balancing, if required, to align it to achieve your goals, suit your risk profile, meet your liquidity needs, tax efficiency while re-balancing, etc
- Build appropriate asset allocation based on your risk profile, which will be a model to identify investment products and create your portfolio.
Once you have approved the plan, we put it into action by choosing investment vehicle types and services uniquely suited to your needs, goals and risk tolerance. We craft your portfolio carefully, making the most of the choices available to serve your precise situation.
For execution, we have adopted the latest technology in-order to transact your approved investment plan in a seamless manner and provide you convenience, security of your funds and transparency.
“The only constant in life is change”-Heraclitus.
Changes in your world could mean your plan is outdated or no longer aligned with your goals. We constantly review your financial health, progress of your goal achievements, performance of your investment portfolio and ensure timely alignment of your plan to the change in your world. Any changes or alignment will be suggested keeping in mind the cost of change in your portfolio (transaction cost, taxation, low churning, etc)